The Women in Leadership Programme focuses on enhancing leadership capabilities through guided and focused themes, personal learning, executive coach support and engagement with high profile leaders.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at women who are in leadership/management positions, including senior executives, have demonstrated potential to serve in a leadership capacity, have an interest in developing and growing others, and have a passion for public service.
Why choose this course?
The Leadership journey is built around four complementary themes carefully selected to facilitate the development of key managerial competencies.Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Craft their leadership journey, leadership identity and brand for the future
- Step into the next notch of leadership
- Lead in a complex and changing environment
- Contribute to business conversations confidently and with insight into business needs
- Influence and network across a business to effect change and decisions with greater impact
- Identify what an optimal work-integration looks like and support other women to achieve this integration, allowing for both professional and personal success
What our learning partners had to say
Over the course of eight weeks, you’ll be exposed to the strategies necessary for turning challenges into opportunities as you deepen your understanding of the work-related issues facing women in the contemporary business.Dr Babita Mathur-Helm