The Supply Chain Management: Principles and Practices course focuses on bringing together essential supply chain concepts, tools and principles and breaks down its relevance in forecasting inventory processes.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for an aspiring middle to senior level professional interested in the organisational and operational procedures needed to direct business productivity and ensure quality assurance throughout the supply chain.
Why choose this course?
The course takes a modern, dynamic approach to an increasingly customer centric global business market. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Define supply chain management and identify factors influencing global supply chain management
- Explain design and planning principles within supply chain management
- Integrate inventory and materials management principles.
- Employ integrated supply chain management.
- Develop supply chain relationships and deliver customer value
- Identify future challenges within supply chain management