During this 2-day Master Class, senior leaders and decision makers are able to immerse themselves in strategic thinking, innovation and design thinking required to solve complex business challenges, while learning from one another. Leaders are challenged to consider their customer differently in order to progress.
Who is this course for?
This master class is best suited to senior executives and leaders who are operating in complex business environments.
Why choose this course?
This Master Class is designed to equip participants to make decisions towards a sustainable future and address modern day challenges in a systemic way. Solving complex problems through applying design thinking and innovation tools encourage participants to apply human-centered empathy, creative solutions, and rational systems thinking in designing desired futures. Over the course of two days, you will be equipped to:
- Evaluate containing systems to justify cognitive strategies beyond analysis
- Consider emergent futures and consider possible future states
- Apply systems thinking in the design of sustainable strategic scenarios
- Discover design thinking practices which drive customer centricity
- Engage in practical innovation methodologies
- Define and clarify desired futures with multiple stakeholder input
What our learning partners had to say
Designing a strategy that effectively engages with our clients, at each of the necessary touch points, always presents itself as a challenge. This master class enabled me to take a systems thinking approach to the task at hand, thereby eliminating a lot of the ambiguity associated with accomplishing such a feat. This master class was a highly valuable experience for meChristelle Cronje