The Resilient Leadership course enables participants to understand the simple underpinnings of how the brain works, which allows them to improve the mood, performance and resilience of themselves and their team.
Who is this course for?
This course is best suited to managers and executives who are navigating their own leadership, and that of others, through complex and challenging times.
Why choose this course?
When faced with challenging times, managers need to be able to take the lead in building teams that are able to bounce back from setbacks and move forward with vision and tenacity. Through the development of active coping strategies, participants on this course will learn to communicate clearly and positively; prevent toxic stress; and transcend their own fears and anxiety. This will enable them to powerfully engage their teams and contribute to overall wellbeing.
Over the course of three months, you will be equipped to:
- Increase your personal Emotional Intelligence
- Understand effective stress management in the workplace
- Lead teams towards high performance
- Use basic neuroplasticity to identify potential conflict situations with colleagues
- Apply techniques to support leadership resilience
- Develop a change-management strategy for your team
What our learning partners had to say
During the next eighteen months, our organisation is set to undergo tremendous change. The methodology that was covered, as well as the strategic tools that were provided to us, will enable me to successfully navigate the upcoming transition. I found this programme very, very helpfulStuart Kearsey