The Project Management: Principles and Practices course focuses on guiding participants through the development of a comprehensive project plan, from inception to delivery and evaluation.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those operating in the project domain where integration of different technical inputs is vital, and project administrators wanting to update their knowledge of current project management principles.
Why choose this course?
The Project Management: Principles and Practices online short course includes the distilled practical experience of project management experts, aligned to project management methodologies used internationally. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Apply project management theory and project management decision making
- Follow a specific process for the execution of an identified, one-off, substantial deliverable
- Design a critical path diagram and a Gantt chart
- Utilise the Gantt chart to develop a project baseline
- Develop the budget of a project