The MBA Essentials course focuses on preparing participants for a postgraduate or MBA course by providing the vital, technical business skills to succeed in a career.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at is pre-MBA or postgraduate students who want to learn from industry experts about the three key pillars of business covered in an MBA course: economics, quantitative methods and managerial accounting.
Why choose this course?
Multinationals setting up in Africa hire locals for executive positions, and use credible MBA skills as an application entry-point, according to Andrew Main Wilson, CEO of international accreditation body: The Association of MBAs (AMBA). Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Navigate the complexities of your business environment with technical business management skills
- Make informed managerial decisions using your knowledge of local and global market interactions
- Use statistical analysis to define your current and future business strategies
- Analyse the financial stability and health of a business, identifying areas for improvement, using financial statements and accounting data
- Make an educated decision about studying an MBA programme in the future
- Hit the ground running in your future MBA or postgraduate aspirations