In today’s digital era, the business professional’s persona, footprint, and reputation extends beyond the physical and social world into the digital world. This course aims to equip business professionals to create and manage their social media and online digital persona and footprint in a manner that mitigates digital reputation risk and meets the requirements of an organisational digital code of conduct.
Who is this course for?
The course cuts a wide swath, targeting organisational role-players ranging from new recruits to seasoned senior leaders as they create, manage, and ensure a digital persona, footprint, and reputation that will meet the requirements of an organisational digital code of conduct.
Why choose this course?
In this course, you will learn how to best represent yourself on digital platforms. You will be equipped with the skills to build and manage your reputable digital persona, while interacting online as a responsible digital citizen while upholding a digital code of conduct that is beneficial to both you and your organisation.
Over the course of four weeks, you will be equipped to:
- Outline the digital engagement competencies for today’s world of work
- Create a digital persona that best represents the digital you
- Manage your digital persona and footprint pro-actively
- Assess your digital reputation risks and recommend risk management responses
- Evaluate your digital persona, footprint and reputation in context of a digital code of conduct
- Develop a plan to ensure that the digital you adheres to an organisational digital code of conduct