The Leadership Fundamentals course focuses on equipping participants with the strategic and operational leadership knowledge and skills to empower people, to build sustainable high performing organisations, and to create a humane society. Participants learn how to lead themselves and others towards enhanced personal effectiveness, optimal employee functioning, and high organisational performance and sustainability.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at managers and leaders in business, government, or society. Individuals responsible for (a) setting, translating, and driving an inspirational organisational vision and strategy and (b) leading and managing people, business processes, policies, and systems to achieve the set vision and strategy could benefit from this course.
Why choose this course?
In this course, participants are transformed into leaders that make a long-lasting impact in business, society, and life. Participants will be equipped to apply strategic leadership competencies to:
- Set, translate, and execute a higher purpose vision, mission, and strategic goals
- Become role models and ambassadors for a higher purpose vision
- Align, care for, and grow employees
- Monitor performance to produce the best return on investment for multiple stakeholders
- Improve business products, services, processes, procedures, and policies