Leaders of the future need to inspire themselves, their teams and their organisations to innovate. Creative intelligence and the skills and competencies required for innovation can be learnt and developed. In contrast with the popular belief that innovation is rooted in haphazard “blue sky brainstorming”, there are in fact logical principles, practices, processes and plans that underpin all great innovations and innovators.
Who is this course for?
Supervisors, managers and leaders who need to adopt a more creative, innovative approach to solving customer problems and developing a competitive advantage through innovation of products and services.
Why choose this course?
This course aims to equip business leaders with innovation principles, practices and processes that will assist them to inspire and steer innovation on a personal, team and organisational level.
Over the course of six weeks, you will be equipped to:
- Identify the triggers, trends and drivers of innovation in business
- Examine innovation in terms of design rules, innovation type and archetype and evaluation.
- Steer innovation initiatives by applying design thinking processes, techniques and tools to stimulate collective creative intelligence (CQ)
- Assess personal, team and organisational innovation competencies and determinants
- Create a strategically aligned organisational plan to unlock innovation