The Business Finance Principles and Practices course is designed to provide managers with advanced knowledge of and skills in capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and cash flow analysis.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at non-financial middle and senior managers.
Why choose this course?
The course helps participants gain an improved understanding of the impact of operating decisions on the financial health of a business. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Apply the basic concepts of financial management and financial decision-making
- Assess financial statements in order to identify organisational strengths and weaknesses
- Perform advanced financial ratio analysis and interpret the ratios
- Assess the cash flow position of an organisation
- Analyse and evaluate the financial viability of selected projects
- Explain the drivers of a company’s cost of capital and calculate the cost of capital
- Determine the value of a company based on the discounted cash flow method
- Prepare a budget