This online short course provides the competence required in navigating social media platforms in accordance with a digital code of conduct that builds a reputable digital persona and footprint for both the employee and the organisation as a whole.
Who is this course for?
This course aims to equip professionals to create and manage a reputable digital persona and footprint that meets the requirements of an organisational digital code of conduct.
Why choose this course?
When faced with challenging times, managers need to be able to take the lead in building teams that are able to bounce back from setbacks and move forward with vision and tenacity. Through the development of active coping strategies, participants on this course will learn to communicate clearly and positively; prevent toxic stress; and transcend their own fears and anxiety. This will enable them to powerfully engage their teams and contribute to overall wellbeing.
Over the course of four weeks, you will be equipped to:
- Outline the digital engagement competencies for today’s world of work
- Create a digital persona that best represents the digital you
- Manage your digital persona and footprint pro-actively
- Assess your digital reputation risks and recommend risk management responses
- Evaluate your digital persona, footprint and reputation in context of a digital code of conduct
- Develop a plan to ensure that the digital you adheres to an organisational digital code of conduct