This online short course provides you with the necessary understanding required to navigate social media platforms. Through this course, and in accordance with a digital code of conduct, you will learn to build a reputable digital persona and footprint for both the employee and the organisation as a whole.
Who is this course for?
This course aims to equip professionals in the creation and management of a reputable digital persona, while navigating a digital footprint that meets the requirements of an organisational digital code of conduct.
Why choose this course?
In this course, you will learn how to best represent yourself on digital platforms. You will be equipped with the skills to build and manage your reputable digital persona, while interacting online as a responsible digital citizen while upholding a digital code of conduct that is beneficial to both you and your organisation.
Over the course of four weeks, you will be equipped to:
- Outline the digital engagement competencies for today’s world of work
- Create a digital persona that best represents the digital you
- Manage your digital persona and footprint pro-actively
- Assess your digital reputation risks and recommend risk management responses
- Evaluate your digital persona, footprint and reputation in context of a digital code of conduct
- Develop a plan to ensure that the digital you adheres to an organisational digital code of conduct