The Business Management Fundamentals course is designed to equip participants with knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to manage and lead an organisation effectively in a complex and highly competitive business environment.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at those who want to gain a holistic understanding of a business and how the different areas of a business work together strategically, operationally and financially. It is ideal for small to medium size business owners, managers who need to understand the bigger business context and entrepreneurs who need to understand all aspects of running, starting and running a successful business.
Why choose this course?
The course helps participants gain the necessary business acumen and skills to lead, manage and grow a successful business. Over the course of the programme, participants will:
- be able to analyse and improve overall business effectiveness
- gain an understanding of modern management and leadership approaches
- understand key financial and economic concepts and their relevance to the business environment
- learn the role of marketing and its role in achieving organisational goals
- learn the role of financial management and budgeting in relation to business effectiveness