Dr. Chris van der Hoven, CEO of USB Executive Development (Pty) Ltd hands over a SMDP certificate to Mbuyiselo Daku, Corporate Internal Auditor at Woolworths.
Mbuyiselo Daku got promoted halfway through completing his Senior Management Development Programme – and you can too!
Senior Management Development Programme (SMDP) is one of our most popular courses, leveraging the latest in global leadership research to help leaders to optimise efficiencies and master people management to get the most from their teams. It’s also a very personal journey, allowing accelerated development that can fast-track a career to the next level.
Here’s how Daku believes our
SMDP transformed his management style and catapulted his career forwards – and why it could do the same for you:
- It teaches you to allocate resources to optimise efficiencies across the entire system
- It helps you spot quick wins to boost productivity and morale
- It encourages you to create an open, enabling culture to support a high-performing team
- It shows you the benefit of cross-departmental collaboration to reach shared strategic goals
- It demonstrates the difference between the current future and the desired future – and how to bridge the gap between the two
Whether you’re looking to accelerate your own career progression or enable the development of a senior manager in your team, find out more about USB-ED’s Senior Management Development Programme.
Subscribe to USB-ED's mailing lists at
http://bit.ly/USBEDLists to get news and insights sent directly to your mailbox.