Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- debate and critique individual coaching frameworks and models underlying professional coaching practice
- coherently and critically assess the multiple theoretical perspectives on coaching
- relate these theories to the practical and professional coaching environment
- demonstrate evidence of self-directed learning
- demonstrate evidence of operating in an environment characterised by situation challenging personal beliefs and ethical points of departure
- produce a research report which meets the standard of scholarly research and professional writing
- communicate clearly with a client by managing the one-on-one relationship in an ethical and professional way.